Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Virtual reality is coming. Join Shanee and explore virtual reality and how it may change your life. Learn how it works and how to design virtual reality experiences. Learn about Project Tango and what can be done with advanced sensors on mobile devices. Gaming with positional tracking and augmented reality barely scratch the surface. Experience demos at the end of the talk.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Shanee Nishry is a Games Developer Advocate working to empower game developers, advance virtual reality and bring the best gaming experience to Android. Prior to Google, Shanee worked as a game programmer and created various games and cross-platform game engines. Shanee is extremely passionate about games, engine architecture and virtual reality and was listed in the UK's Top 100 Women in Games of 2015.