Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Virtual reality is coming. Join Shanee and explore virtual reality and how it may change your life. Learn how it works and how to design virtual reality experiences. Learn about Project Tango and what can be done with advanced sensors on mobile devices. Gaming with positional tracking and augmented reality barely scratch the surface. Experience demos at the end of the talk.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 17th - 18th March 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Shanee Nishry is a Games Developer Advocate working to empower game developers, advance virtual reality and bring the best gaming experience to Android. Prior to Google, Shanee worked as a game programmer and created various games and cross-platform game engines. Shanee is extremely passionate about games, engine architecture and virtual reality and was listed in the UK's Top 100 Women in Games of 2015.