Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Using jspm as your build tool, you will learn how to quickly and easily install libraries from npm and GitHub, and have them work out of the box in the browser. You will look at the developer workflow and how jspm also makes it trivial to bundle your application up in production.
You will leave this talk with a better sense of the latest tooling that makes working in ES6 much easier than many imagine, and with a greater understanding of some of the new features of the language.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Migrating from Angular to React: A tale from the trenches (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)