Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
As a management consultant, Chet has been paid by many companies to tell them how to manage their own people, teams, and processes more effectively. Now for the first time, Chet will share with you some of this advice out for free so that you can learn just as much as they have.
Managing is not for everyone. But you may be told to do it anyway. Wouldn't you like someone to tell you how?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote - Trash Talk: The Evolution of Garbage Collection on Android (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 6th - 7th November 2019)
- Flutter Best of Both Worlds (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Lightning Talk: What's The Fuzz With Unit Tests (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
Keynote: Managing Expectations: A Manager's Guide for Managing to Manage Unmanageable Teams Manageably
After years working on and leading the Android Toolkit team at Google, Chet has moved into the Android Developer Relations Team, where he is a Developer Advocate. He works on animations, UI, performance, ... and anything else that puts pixels on the screen. He's also been known to write and perform comedy.