Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Designers and developers are both working to create the best possible product but for some reason we keep failing time after time. There are many points of failure which we keep running into. In this talk Juhani wants to explore some of the obvious ones and some of the more obscure ones. Juhani also wants to share with you the tricks on how to avoid the pitfalls and improve the results of the projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How To Bring A Product To Reality In A Few Days: Design-Dev Cooperation And Fast Android Prototyping (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 17th - 18th March 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)