Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Designers and developers are both working to create the best possible product but for some reason we keep failing time after time. There are many points of failure which we keep running into. In this talk Juhani wants to explore some of the obvious ones and some of the more obscure ones. Juhani also wants to share with you the tricks on how to avoid the pitfalls and improve the results of the projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How To Bring A Product To Reality In A Few Days: Design-Dev Cooperation And Fast Android Prototyping (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Jiang on On Stage Hacking: Build 12-Factor Microservices in an Hour (in London on 23rd July 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)