Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
(Note: This is a 10 minutes talk)
This talk will explore some of the technologies and techniques that can be used to write, publish and deploy ES6 code today, without having to wait until the engines catch up.
You will discover source-to-source compilation, standard library polyfills, publishing modules written in ES6 to popular package managers and the consumption of those modules by existing ES5 and new ES6 code.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Building a Better Login with the Credential Management API - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Running and publishing ES2015 (formerly ES6) code today