Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It's now a long time Gradle is the official build system for Android. And as a very good developer you already switched to it, and you customize it depending on your needs. Most of the time, the cleaner way to manage all these customizations is to build Gradle plugins. During this talk you will discover best practices about building your plugin to make it a good citizen, more efficient, and more famous!
Eyal will explain how to:
- interact with the Android Gradle Plugin;
- build Gradly DSLs;
- use incremental builds;
- test your plugin on a good way;
- and many other things!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modern development with Java (in London on 26th - 28th June 2017)
- Kito Mann's Hacking HTML5 Web Components and Polymer (in London on 10th - 11th July 2017)
- F# eXchange 2018 (in London on 5th - 6th April 2018)