Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It's now a long time Gradle is the official build system for Android. And as a very good developer you already switched to it, and you customize it depending on your needs. Most of the time, the cleaner way to manage all these customizations is to build Gradle plugins. During this talk you will discover best practices about building your plugin to make it a good citizen, more efficient, and more famous!
Eyal will explain how to:
- interact with the Android Gradle Plugin;
- build Gradly DSLs;
- use incremental builds;
- test your plugin on a good way;
- and many other things!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- LDNUG September 2017 - #ProgNET Special with Richard Campbell (in London on 12th September 2017)
- Progressive .NET 2017 (in London on 13th - 15th September 2017)
- London Unreal Engine Meetup (in London on 20th September 2017)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 7th - 8th December 2017)