Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It's now a long time Gradle is the official build system for Android. And as a very good developer you already switched to it, and you customize it depending on your needs. Most of the time, the cleaner way to manage all these customizations is to build Gradle plugins. During this talk you will discover best practices about building your plugin to make it a good citizen, more efficient, and more famous!
Eyal will explain how to:
- interact with the Android Gradle Plugin;
- build Gradly DSLs;
- use incremental builds;
- test your plugin on a good way;
- and many other things!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- DDD eXchange 2017 (in London on 27th - 28th April 2017)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in Stockholm on 22nd - 24th May 2017)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 24th - 26th May 2017)
- Serverless Architecture with Azure Functions with Christos Matskas! (in London on 29th November 2017)