Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It's now a long time Gradle is the official build system for Android. And as a very good developer you already switched to it, and you customize it depending on your needs. Most of the time, the cleaner way to manage all these customizations is to build Gradle plugins. During this talk you will discover best practices about building your plugin to make it a good citizen, more efficient, and more famous!
Eyal will explain how to:
- interact with the Android Gradle Plugin;
- build Gradly DSLs;
- use incremental builds;
- test your plugin on a good way;
- and many other things!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The JVM as a platform for building smart contracts (in London on 28th June 2017)
- Infiniteconf 2017 - the conference on Big Data and Fast Data (in London on 6th - 7th July 2017)
- Masterclass: Reducing Technical Debt with Michael C. Feathers (in London on 21st - 22nd August 2017)
- Uncle Bob's Advanced TDD (in London on 30th - 31st October 2017)