Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Come learn firsthand how to build for Amazon Echo and Amazon Voice Service enabled devices using the Alexa Skills Kit and Amazon Web Services. This session will walk through using Amazon Echo and how to build your first Alexa Skill using both AWS Lamda and AWS Beanstalk. We'll also take a look at how to monitor your new Alexa Skill using AWS CloudWatch and how to submit it for certification so it's available to customers later this year.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Two New Ways to Monetize – Underground and Merch (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Fast Track to AWS Fundamentals (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Matt Saunders! (in London on 26th November 2019)
- Busier than Barclaycard on Black Friday (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Getting the Web to Speak - Using Polly and three.js to Create a Realistic Avatar (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
An introduction to using the Alexa Skills Kit and Amazon Web Services to Build Voice Driven Experiences
Paul Cutsinger is focused on mobile app developers and, with Amazon, is an advocate for people that turn ideas into great businesses.