Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Material design emphasizes using meaningful motion within your UIs. But when should you use it and how can it be implemented?
In this session you’ll learn about tools and techniques that help you apply motion design within your app. You will discover how to create, choreograph and control sublime animations and transitions from an engineer’s perspective. Above that you’ll use real world examples that you can dive into and learn from.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Dynamics of Android App Bundles (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Nick is a Android Design/Developer Advocate in Google's London office where he helps designers and developers to create sublime mobile apps. ”
Ben is a Developer Programs Engineer at Google located in London. Here he works to make Android Developers live better.