Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Material design emphasizes using meaningful motion within your UIs. But when should you use it and how can it be implemented?
In this session you’ll learn about tools and techniques that help you apply motion design within your app. You will discover how to create, choreograph and control sublime animations and transitions from an engineer’s perspective. Above that you’ll use real world examples that you can dive into and learn from.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Dynamics of Android App Bundles (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Continuing Adventures in Unity (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Nick is a Android Design/Developer Advocate in Google's London office where he helps designers and developers to create sublime mobile apps. ”
Ben is a Developer Programs Engineer at Google located in London. Here he works to make Android Developers live better.