Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
People no longer need to sit at a desk to get the benefits of technology. You can now build experiences that work seamlessly between the virtual world and the real world. Superpowers that would not have been possible, too complex or prohibitively expensive are now possible.
Join this session for the latest update from Google on the platform components now available. The talk will also cover design philosophies and technical details on how best to take advantage of the strength of the various platforms and give your users superpowers in the real world.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What's really new in Android Wear (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Give your users superpowers in the real world
Hoi is a subject matter expert at Google for Wearables and Internet Of Things (IoT). He previously worked on Google Cast where he was part of the launch team for both the Google Cast SDK and Chromecast in Europe.