Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Through this presentation you will explore the challenges you must face when designing for Android, such as fragmentation, Pixel/Dpi conversion, and adaptive design, as well as the best practices to work together with your developer during the implementation phase.
You will also discover why it's so important to focus on the user, and smart ways to achieve fast and pleasant experience thanks to native patterns and Material Design.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 17th - 18th March 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)