Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The session will begin by exploring the key principles behind user-centred design and the various techniques you can adopt to ensure you are creating relevant, useful products that satisfy the needs of your users.
You will learn how to put theory into practice in a hands-on workshop, creating paper prototypes to test ideas and gather user feedback to inform your design decisions.
The workshop is open to those of you interested in optimising their design process: designers, developers and product owners all greatly welcomed!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Let's talk usability testing (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Workshop: User centred design
As a Designer at Novoda, Leonie spends her days crafting user experiences for Android. With 8 years experience as a designer, she has spent the last 5 years specialising in mobile with a passion for user-centred design and usability testing.