Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The session will begin by exploring the key principles behind user-centred design and the various techniques you can adopt to ensure you are creating relevant, useful products that satisfy the needs of your users.
You will learn how to put theory into practice in a hands-on workshop, creating paper prototypes to test ideas and gather user feedback to inform your design decisions.
The workshop is open to those of you interested in optimising their design process: designers, developers and product owners all greatly welcomed!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Let's talk usability testing (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Workshop: User centred design
As a Designer at Novoda, Leonie spends her days crafting user experiences for Android. With 8 years experience as a designer, she has spent the last 5 years specialising in mobile with a passion for user-centred design and usability testing.