SkillsCast coming soon.
Alex Owen - CSS and the Internet of Things
Nenad Cikic - Building generic game framework
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a real-time Q&A app using GraphQL (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Alex Owen is a PhD Student at the University of Southampton, studying how we can apply the Web we know to the Web of the future.
Nenad Cikic has more then 5 years of experience in the online gaming industry. He developed games for a number of London based gaming companies. Currently, his work revolves around building game development kits.