Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Oh how we love the Material Design, but to make an app Material Design that is a different story. So why not make/use prototypes? Prototypes can be a great way to improve Android application results on two fronts: they can prove a concept or improve on it, and they can teach you valuable lessons about the best ways to develop/design the app.
This session will provide practical information about the approach and experiences implementing prototyping.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 17th - 18th March 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)