Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Oh how we love the Material Design, but to make an app Material Design that is a different story. So why not make/use prototypes? Prototypes can be a great way to improve Android application results on two fronts: they can prove a concept or improve on it, and they can teach you valuable lessons about the best ways to develop/design the app.
This session will provide practical information about the approach and experiences implementing prototyping.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Jiang on On Stage Hacking: Build 12-Factor Microservices in an Hour (in London on 23rd July 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)