Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
All modern mobile applications heavily, if not totally, rely on touch input from the user. This is why it is critical for a developer to deeply understand how the Android framework works under the hood in order to create an amazing User Experience.
During this talk Marco will explain the journey of a touch event through the view hierarchy and how to change its path, or consume it, based on our needs. He'll also present what the platform provides to help you with this task.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Litho Animations and Internals (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Journey of an event, the Android touch
Extremely passionate android dev. He has worked with different companies all in the “Social” space until he joined Facebook. He was part of Creative Labs where he developed and released the Facebook app “Riff”. Since almost two years he's been working on the Native UI Frameworks team that recently release the Litho framework.