SkillsCast coming soon.
The ECMAScript 2015 specification introduced iterators, which generalise iteration over common data structures, as well as providing an interface for allowing you to iterate over any custom data structures using common language constructs. ES2015 also introduced generator functions, which make writing arbitrary iterators a lot easier and less boilerplatey.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Meetings With Remarkable Trees (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- The Five Stages of Data: a holistic approach to data analytics and BI (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
The Miracle of Generators
Bodil works as a computer science researcher for a secretive think tank, and is a world renowned expert in varied fields such as pizza and persistent data structures. Contrary to popular rumour, she only has five fingers on each hand, but is still an Emacs user.