Using npm on the front end, npm on the back end, and npm for all code - no /lib dirs, no anything else.
- Benefits of using modules for your own original code
- Benefits of using npm for front end developers
- Front end components and npm
- Analysing & reducing frontend bundle size
- Ensuring consistent module installs during deploys
The real benefit of the talk is about the real-world experiences of using 'modules everywhere' in an environment where the front end is critical to the business, showing you how to take advantage of npm's massive breadth of packages while avoiding common mistakes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: