Using npm on the front end, npm on the back end, and npm for all code - no /lib dirs, no anything else.
- Benefits of using modules for your own original code
- Benefits of using npm for front end developers
- Front end components and npm
- Analysing & reducing frontend bundle size
- Ensuring consistent module installs during deploys
The real benefit of the talk is about the real-world experiences of using 'modules everywhere' in an environment where the front end is critical to the business, showing you how to take advantage of npm's massive breadth of packages while avoiding common mistakes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)