Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Weaveworks is the software company that develops Weave - the most productive way for developers to connect, observe and control Docker containers. Weave Net and Weave Run make it as easy as possible for developers to create a network of Docker containers. Weave Scope provides monitoring and visibility so that developers can easily understand and react to changes in their applications.
This talk will showcase Weave Net, Weave Run and Weave Scope in Amazon's ECS, demoing a container-based application which uses Weave to provide Load Balancing, Service Discovery and Container Visibility out of the box.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 28th - 29th November 2019)
- CloudNative London 2020 (in London on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Advanced Techniques for Building Container Images (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Lightning Talk: How to Explain Docker to Your Grandma (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)