Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Angular 2 introduces a new Data Architecture based on Reactive Programming. We are really excited to see the new approach using Observable sequences aka Observables. Besides, the new HTTP module was released only a month ago! We will cover a basic introduction of Angular 2 followed by streams and the new HTTP API covering some basic use cases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a real-time Q&A app using GraphQL (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- How to say no to Salesforce and build your own CRM (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Computer Graphics for Ruby developers (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Asynchronous Data Streams in Angular 2