Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Or what makes Lisp, and Clojure, more powerful than other languages. This is an introductory presentation about macros, explaining how to write them, and why they are so much more powerful in Lisps than in non-Lisp languages.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What Ruby can’t do (SkillsCast recorded in July 2012)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
What is a Macro?
Pablo is a second generation programmer that started coding at the age of 7. Since then he coded in many different languages, frameworks and operating systems. He created and continues to create open source libraries and programs. He was a contributor to the KDE project.