SkillsCast coming soon.
Join our panel of experts for the Park Bench Discussion!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Open Source your digital life with Emacs (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Park Bench Discussion
Benedek has been programming in Java for more than 10 years but after a small detour to ruby he is happily hacking in clojure mainly nowadays. After working for a big media organisation he is now collecting positive karma points at uSwitch.
Chris is a Master Technical Navigator who has steered many a ship through the stormy waters of IT without floundering on the rocks of cancelled budgets or the whirlpool of scope creep.
Pablo is a second generation programmer that started coding at the age of 7. Since then he coded in many different languages, frameworks and operating systems. He created and continues to create open source libraries and programs. He was a contributor to the KDE project.
John is a speaker, author, conference organiser & community obsessed developer. Loves Clojure, Emacs, Cats, Cycling & Agile development. He is a conference organiser for Clojure Exchange, London Java Conference, etc) with 20 years of speaking experience.