This session was not filmed.
In this hands on session we'll generate unique and compelling random art images using F# and symbolic expressions.
Please bring along a laptop with F# installed to get the most from this session.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- F#unctional Londoners July (in London on 18th July 2019)
- Introduction to Markov Chains in F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Everything you wanted to know about caching (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Random Art, Hands On with Phil Trelford
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.