In this session Wadud will talk about and demonstrate how he utilised WATiR - a Ruby testing framework for Internet Explorer - to aide the testing of web applications in an agile environment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 6th - 7th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Using software engineering practices to improve engineering management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Utilising WATiR to Test in an Agile Environment
Wadud is a software engineer with Capgemini UK. He is conversant with Java and .NET technologies, and more recently Ruby. Wadud likes to develop software using an agile approach and is a certified Scrum Master.