In this session Wadud will talk about and demonstrate how he utilised WATiR - a Ruby testing framework for Internet Explorer - to aide the testing of web applications in an agile environment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 17th - 19th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Digital Leadership June (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- A practical guide for conducting efficient code reviews (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- User-First Internationalisation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Utilising WATiR to Test in an Agile Environment
Wadud is a software engineer with Capgemini UK. He is conversant with Java and .NET technologies, and more recently Ruby. Wadud likes to develop software using an agile approach and is a certified Scrum Master.