Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This is a talk about how breaking a big team into two smaller teams and breaking stories into bite sized chunks can help a team perform and deliver with greater velocity and better performance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cucumber – Scaling up (SkillsCast recorded in March 2011)
- Masterclass: Reducing Technical Debt with Michael C. Feathers (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Parsley: A Staged Selective Parser Combinator Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Scaling Systems: Implementations that Grow (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)