The Amazon Appstore allows developers to reach Amazon customers all over the world. It’s a full-service store of Android and HTML5 apps for Fire devices and Android Smartphones. Join us to discover new exciting opportunities for mobile developers, like the unique monetisation model offered by Amazon Underground, where all apps are free (including in-app items) and developers are paid per-minute, as well as the expanded fandom engagement powered by Amazon Merch.
Also discover a new way to interact with power users using Amazon Coins, discover Fire OS 5 and the new line of Fire tablets (including the best-selling £49.99 Fire), the award-winning Amazon Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Fire TV Stick and how you can get your apps ready for the 10-Foot experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Developing High Quality Android Apps for TV in Minutes with Amazon Fire TV Developer Frameworks (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
What’s New in Amazon Appstore?
Mario Viviani is Technology Evangelist at Amazon Appstore UK. From Milan, Italy, he started mobile development in 2010, focusing on the Android platform. In 2011 he founded the mobile-focused startup Mariux Apps, developing both consumer-oriented and third-party apps, where he published more than 90 apps and reached more than 12 million total downloads. In 2013 he was awarded by Google of the Google Developer Expert title for Android, and has spoken at worldwide events including Droidcon, Android Developer Days, TEDx and Google I/O.