As web developers one of our biggest challenges is to ensure our sites work as we expect across multiple browsers. This talk will explore how we can use BrowserStack to write tests that test our code across the browsers we support. Bring your phones and makes sure you connect to the wifi as the talk will have some small interactions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rethinking how we build responsive sites (SkillsCast recorded in August 2015)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Cross browser unit testing with BrowserStack
Jonathan Fielding is a web developer that works in the marketing industry developing websites for clients like Virgin Active, Vodafone, Sony and BT.