Exploring how embedding Play server can improve your codebase, as well as trying out the upcoming streaming capabilities using Akka Streams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Factor Recursion Out of Your Codebase (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Exploring Play's new features
Tamer is a Senior Software Engineer at Disney Streaming Services, building and maintaining distributed systems armed with nothing but Scala, types and the power of functional programming.