Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Concordion is an acceptance testing tool that enables developers, testers and business analysts to build executable specifications in free-form HTML. In this talk, Gojko Adzic introduces Concordion.NET, the .NET port of Concordion, and demonstrates it with examples.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 18th - 19th July 2019)
- BDD From the Back of a Napkin (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Acceptance testing in English with Concordion .NET
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.