Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Sebastien Lambla will showcase a few strange usages of OpenRasta.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Dot Net and FullStack Bytes Festive Edition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- A special Linuxing In London evening: NVIDIA AI at the Edge (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
What OpenRasta does other frameworks can’t
Sebastien is the head of Online Services at WhenFresh, a leading data supermarket for residential property data, where he builds graph APIs and lots of cool things.