Event Storming is not only a way to explore the big picture; but also a tool to drill into specific processes in a process that continuously injects precision and insights into the initial chaos. In this talk, we’ll see how this process works and how collaborative modelling can happen including different perspectives at the same time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Alberto Brandolini's EventStorming Workshop (in London on 13th - 14th November 2019)
- The Gordian Knot (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop with Robert Smallshire (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Applying Chaos Engineering to build Resilient Serverless Applications (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
The Precision Blade
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.