Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
So you want to build a frontend library that others can embed, with a complex UI and all under 20kb? While Webpack, Browserify, React and Angular are pretty awesome they're pretty hefty as well. Follow Cristiano Betta - software engineer and developer advocate - to see how Rollup, Riot and Redux can come to the rescue in building an elegant library in ES6 that keeps the bandwidth requirements in check.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The State of Encryption with Cristiano Betta (SkillsCast recorded in June 2017)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Fireside Chat with Special Guests (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)