Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Angular 2 is a revolutionary development platform for creating applications using modern web standards and powered by the Open Source Community following the success of AngularJS.
Angular 2 introduces some major improvements over its predecessor. We are going to cover the main areas so you can start creating your own projects and enjoy its benefits Today. In this workshop you are going to build a basic application while looking into different Angular 2 features like: bootstrapping, components, services, new template syntax and component routing.
Hope you are as excited as I am about Angular 2. As an Angular GDE (Google Developer Expert), I have been following the Angular Team and their progress has been amazing to reach current RC4.
Angular 2 introduces some major improvements over its predecessor. We are going to cover the main areas so you can start creating your own projects and enjoy its benefits Today.
We are going to use a seed project to do the workshop: angular2-webpack-starter by @AngularClass. A top of the shelf Angular 2 starter kit. This is a solid base that will stand time so we can focus on learning Angular 2.
The final solution will be provided during the workshop. Angular 2 is very exciting but can be frustrating sometimes. Don’t forget to have fun! =)
Setting up Angular 2
Looking forward to meet you!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a real-time Q&A app using GraphQL (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Tejas Kumar! (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Fireside Chat with Special Guests (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Introduction to Nuxt and Headless CMS (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Workshop: Angular 2