In the podcast, Jon "maddog" Hall gives an in depth talk on Making and Saving money with free software. In his talk, he sites a lots of real world examples. He asserts that "customers no longer require products but service".
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote: Bridging Open Source and Open Standards (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Introduction to Anvil – Web Apps with Nothing but Python (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Does Open=Free? Making Money with Free Software
Jon "maddog" Hall is the Executive Director of Linux International, a non-profit organization of computer vendors who wish to support and promote Linux-based operating systems. He is currently the CTO and ambassador of Koolu.