In the podcast, Jon "maddog" Hall gives an in depth talk on Making and Saving money with free software. In his talk, he sites a lots of real world examples. He asserts that "customers no longer require products but service".
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Webpack Academy: From Beginner to Master with Sean Larkin (in London on 17th - 18th February 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Does Open=Free? Making Money with Free Software
Jon "maddog" Hall is the Executive Director of Linux International, a non-profit organization of computer vendors who wish to support and promote Linux-based operating systems. He is currently the CTO and ambassador of Koolu.