Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, speech and brain interfaces and other technological developments are coming together in a perfect storm of innovation that will change the way we interact through digital. AKQA’s David Vogel sketches a 'big picture' user experience strategy and design approach that helps companies thrive in this brave new world.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- AI Auditing Framework (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- From AVA to SIRI: Gendering of virtual personal assistants & Data Protection by Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Zen And The Art Of UX Design
David Vogel is AKQA’s Executive User Experience Director. He has 15 years of experience in e-commerce, campaigns and digital products and platforms for international brands. He has a strong focus on innovation processes and regularly runs rapid prototyping ‘hackathons’ for global clients such as Philips, KLM and MINI. In his spare time he loves to cook which, at the end of the day, makes people happy in the most straightforward way imaginable.