Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Right from the beginning, AngularJs took community by storm. You loved it: its initial ease-of use, quick working results, etc.
However, initially, Angular had some interesting design flaws, especially in minding-its-own business department. It wanted to be everywhere, meddle with everything. It wasn't easy at all to separate your own business logic from Angular code.
In this talk you'll explore how Angular has grown and changed over the years: how in the beginning it was trying to take over your own show, and eventually became what it's supposed to be from the very beginning - superheroic assistant, always ready to support your webapp when needed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Should You Move Up from JS to TypeScript and Why is the Answer Probably Yes? - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Productivity with Micro Frontends and Cloud-native Backends (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
AngularJs evolution - from heedless meddler to superheroic assistant