Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
JSON Schema is a powerful tool for validating deep, complex data structures and is a godsend for those of you who miss the most comprehensive solutions some of the more mature languages had to this problem.
In this talk you'll discover that with JSON Schema, and a good validator library, you can do so much more. Automatic form generation, recursive data transformation, data generation and basically any other operations you would like to do over a deeply nested data structure. You can even do business process automation with schemas.
In the talk Jason will kick off with an introduction into some of the concepts involved before exploring 2-3 unexpected but useful examples of JSON Schema use.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Concurrent Editing with JSON Patch and Operational Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
JSON Schema: More than just data validation
Jason’s passion for the digital world has taken him across the entire spectrum of the creative process, from conceptualisation to implementation. Jason is now a Principal Developer at Threads Styling, building the system to manage social content that will power the future of chat commerce. While Jason is engaged in all stages of the development of this mission-critical application, he also finds time to get his colleagues playing the odd board game at lunch too.