Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Simon Waterer will discuss some of the key components of a compute grid infrastructure and will highlight some of the key challenges organisations have to meet as their compute grids expand. Simon will also discuss one organisation within the spread betting industry that has recently started using grid technology.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Platform MapReduce (SkillsCast recorded in October 2011)
- Fast Track to AWS Fundamentals (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Secure Cloud Native Architecture (in London on 23rd - 25th March 2020)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- CloudNative London 2020 (in London on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)