With Power BI you can use custom visuals to extend the graphical capabilities of reports and dashboards. SQLBI created a number of custom visuals, including the award-winning Synoptic Panel. In this session, you will discover features and best practices of several custom visuals, some of them not yet published in the Visual Gallery but already available for you!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Expert Panel (SkillsCast recorded in February 2018)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Causal inference and the data-fusion problem (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Ethics for Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Q&A Pane (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Using Custom Visuals in Power BI
Marco's main activities are related to data warehouse relational and multidimensional design, but he is also involved in the complete development lifecycle of a BI solution. He has particular competence and experience in sectors like financial services (including complex OLAP designs in the banking area), manufacturing, gambling, and commercial distribution.