Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk Gary will take you on a journey through probability and predictive analytics, starting with the basics and ending with advanced machine learning. Instead of just presenting you with one topic after another, however, you'll explore this through the medium of predicting the result of a horse race, with each topic refining our predictive model.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Web App Development With Meteor (SkillsCast recorded in May 2013)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Ethics for Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Draft Day: Building a Fantasy Sports App with TypeScript (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)