Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk we will look at many examples how Gradle has improved in applying ideas from DDD. We will touch many areas of DDD. For example knowledge crunching, breakthroughs, making implicit concepts explicit, DSL's, and more. We will also take a look at the domain model of Ant and Maven in the context of DDD.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Hans Dockter (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- Storystorming with Martin Schimak (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Domain Driven Design in Practice with Helin Ece Akgul (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- But What About the UI? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
DDD and the Gradle Build System
Hans Dockter is the founder and project lead of the Gradle build system and the CEO of Gradleware Inc, a company that provides training, support and consulting for Gradle and all forms of enterprise software project automation in general.