Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Learn how to use VMODs to extend and customise Varnish Cache.
The Call for Papers is now open for ChainConf 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The case of sheego and how they used VHA to deal with site performance (SkillsCast recorded in February 2017)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop with Robert Smallshire (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Russ Miles (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Applying Chaos Engineering to build Resilient Serverless Applications (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Breakout session: Writing VMODs
Arianna is a field engineer at the Varnish Oslo office. She writes code for Varnish Cache and Varnish Cache Plus and gives tech talks. At Varnish Software, she also coordinates the second line support.