Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It seems as though there is more interest and activity in Domain-Driven Design (DDD) than ever, after 12 years. An experimental attitude has allowed us to adapt the fundamentals of DDD to new waves of technology, while adding techniques to our toolkit.
The Call for Papers is now open for DDD eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Exploring Time (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Alberto Brandolini's EventStorming Workshop (in London on 13th - 14th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Storystorming with Martin Schimak (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Using software engineering practices to improve engineering management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.