Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
People change. And when you don’t recognize them anymore, sometimes you’d be right in thinking they’re just not the same person. APIs are the same, adding a version is the hard drug of web APIs, the first hit is free but you’re going to pay later! We’ll explore in practice what is wrong with versioning, and how we can manage change in our APIs over time without the need for them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Dot Net and FullStack Bytes Festive Edition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Have I Got .NET For You?! (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- GraphQL: May the Best API Win! (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Versions are evil – How to do without in your APIs
Sebastien is the head of Online Services at WhenFresh, a leading data supermarket for residential property data, where he builds graph APIs and lots of cool things.