Chris and Ian will be joined by Dan Cutting and Yvette Cook for a panel discussion on server-side Swift, Swift 3.0, and more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- App Architectures: Remixed (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Ian Partridge is a senior developer at Swift@IBM, working to bring Swift to the cloud on Linux. With a background in runtime technologies including Java garbage collection, performance and monitoring he is now working in open source on server-side Swift. Since learning Swift he has contributed to open source Foundation and libdispatch, and is also a developer of Kitura, a Swift HTTP server and web framework.
Yvette is an iOS Developer at Ayuda Heuristics, making a mobile app that takes away the burden of diabetes self-care, and creates new knowledge to help eradicate it. Before joining Ayuda she worked with companies large and small around London, on projects from greenfield Swift apps to legacy Objective-C ones.
Chris knows Java, Node.js and Swift runtime development. He works at IBM.
Dan started coding on an Apple IIc and IIGS, before experimenting with UNIX and Windows during his wilderness years. He stumbled into iOS development in 2008 and has since been lead developer for several award-winning apps including Sky Mobile TV, Sky Movies and F1 Race Control. You can find him blogging at cutting.io.