Chris and Ian will be joined by Dan Cutting and Yvette Cook for a panel discussion on server-side Swift, Swift 3.0, and more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Everything you wanted to know about Swift but were afraid to ask (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote Evening at Mobile Matters (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Core Image: Great When It Works (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Ian Partridge is a senior developer at Swift@IBM, working to bring Swift to the cloud on Linux. With a background in runtime technologies including Java garbage collection, performance and monitoring he is now working in open source on server-side Swift. Since learning Swift he has contributed to open source Foundation and libdispatch, and is also a developer of Kitura, a Swift HTTP server and web framework.
Yvette is an iOS Developer at Ayuda Heuristics, making a mobile app that takes away the burden of diabetes self-care, and creates new knowledge to help eradicate it. Before joining Ayuda she worked with companies large and small around London, on projects from greenfield Swift apps to legacy Objective-C ones.
Chris knows Java, Node.js and Swift runtime development. He works at IBM.
Dan started coding on an Apple IIc and IIGS, before experimenting with UNIX and Windows during his wilderness years. He stumbled into iOS development in 2008 and has since been lead developer for several award-winning apps including Sky Mobile TV, Sky Movies and F1 Race Control. You can find him blogging at cutting.io.