Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We are living in an age where OSS is becoming pervasive well beyond the classical business and consumer systems we're using to building. It is now into the public sphere. OSS is spreading, not as a cancer, but as a positive agent of change. OSS is helping to define our future.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- SaaS Extensibility Beyond Webhooks with Node.js (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Tejas Kumar! (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
How OSS Is Changing the World
Glenn is a Director of Product Management at Auth0 where he focuses on SaaS Extensibility and Serverless architecture. Glenn is an active supporter of the OSS community and contributor to several OSS projects. He is a frequent speaker internationally, an organizer of several events, and a published author. He resides with his wife and daughter in Seattle.You can find him tweeting as @gblock into the wee hours of the night.