The talk will be about the Teal Organisation (a small example, a few characteristics), then explaining how the modern programmer can fit in this kind of organisation and how the fluid roles will affect daily activities.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 6th - 7th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Business Agility and Continuous Compliance (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
The Programmer's Role in a Teal Organisation
Alvaro is a software developer who firmly believes in the eXtreme Programming methodology. He's embarked on a lifelong learning process and is now in a symbiotic exchange process with the Barcelona Software Craftsmanship meetup, where he is a co-organizer. He enjoys reading and reviewing technology books, providing feedback to the author whenever possible, to create the best experience for the final reader.