Are you interested in keeping up to date with all things FullStack? Join Claire Tran for this month's FullStack Bytes where she'll be answering the heavy question, "what makes a good developer?"!
The question of “What makes a good developer?” is a subjective question and you will get different answers when you ask different people.
For Claire, this is an opportunity to show others that there is more to just writing code. She will share her views on what Claire sees contributes to being a good developer - inspired by her experience, things she's learnt and the books and resources she's come across.
Remember tickets for FullStackCon 2017 are now available here
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ruby as a Learning Language (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)