Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Smartphones have become an extension of the user, allowing them to buy stuff, pay for services and hold a strong social presence. This places strict demands on security and data privacy.
If you want your users to be comfortable using your app, you must place emphasis on utilising the security methods at your disposal.
In this talk Ana will cover the best practices in app security, demonstrate common mistakes and pitfalls and share what she's learned in her own experience in the mobile banking industry.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Sign here, please! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 17th - 18th March 2020)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Safety first - best practices in app security
Ana is a software engineer with over 7 years experience in Android. During college she focused on various e-learning projects and plagiarism detection. After getting her Masters degree in CS, she started developing for Android at an Zagreb-based agency, working on various projects in the telecommunication, medical and travel industry. After switching to mobile banking and security, in 2016 she took the role of Technical Manager of Mobile banking. She is currently a Project Manager at Asseco SEE. In addition to coding, she loves organising workshops and working directly with clients, helping to close the gap between the technical and practical in the mobile industry.