Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Smartphones have become an extension of the user, allowing them to buy stuff, pay for services and hold a strong social presence. This places strict demands on security and data privacy.
If you want your users to be comfortable using your app, you must place emphasis on utilising the security methods at your disposal.
In this talk Ana will cover the best practices in app security, demonstrate common mistakes and pitfalls and share what she's learned in her own experience in the mobile banking industry.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sign here, please! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Jiang on On Stage Hacking: Build 12-Factor Microservices in an Hour (in London on 23rd July 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)