Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Using Android Studio and the Gradle build system has become part of the daily life of an Android Developer. Very often the build configuration is given very little thought during the course of the project.
This presentation explores 7 simple ways to improve the development chain. To start, Tania will outline the advantages of tailoring the build environment to your own needs. Through real life examples you will explore how and why you should improve project builds so that you can focus on important things like delivering value to the customers. Lastly Tania will share how it's possible to manage the app’s name and version according to the build types, how to automate tasks by creating your own custom Gradle scripts and how to protect the build’s sensitive data.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)