Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Using Android Studio and the Gradle build system has become part of the daily life of an Android Developer. Very often the build configuration is given very little thought during the course of the project.
This presentation explores 7 simple ways to improve the development chain. To start, Tania will outline the advantages of tailoring the build environment to your own needs. Through real life examples you will explore how and why you should improve project builds so that you can focus on important things like delivering value to the customers. Lastly Tania will share how it's possible to manage the app’s name and version according to the build types, how to automate tasks by creating your own custom Gradle scripts and how to protect the build’s sensitive data.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)