Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, Hoi and Agnieszka will explore the past, the present and the future of Android Wear. Come and find out the new developer features in Android Wear 2.0 and what developers / designers should do to get ready!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What's really new in Android Wear (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Jiang on On Stage Hacking: Build 12-Factor Microservices in an Hour (in London on 23rd July 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Get Ready for Android Wear 2.0
Agnieszka works on the Android Wear System UI team in London, specializing in support-library components. She holds a first-class Master’s degree with distinction from Imperial College London and is also a Course Director for Mobile Training for Professional Development at Imperial College London.
Hoi is a subject matter expert at Google for Wearables and Internet Of Things (IoT). He previously worked on Google Cast where he was part of the launch team for both the Google Cast SDK and Chromecast in Europe.