Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Last year Google open sourced TensorFlow, its latest and greatest machine learning library. This meant that any one, company, or organisation could build their own AI applications using the same software that Google does to fuel everything from photo recognition to automated email replies.
This is so awesome for multiple reasons, The best one is its ability to run on Mobile. Mohamed will be sharing with you how the the Android TensorFlow example works, and what are the things that can you do with it.
Join Mohamed and discover how to work with Tensorflow on Android platform, what is a machine/Deep learning (especially the google's Tensorflow), and how to implement it in an android project.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Advances in Quantum Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)